Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Satisfaction of Cooking


Sad to say, I've never cooked before in my entire life, not until I came to MMU to study. So after learning how to fry an egg and cook spaghetti, I've decided to cook a simple and decent meal for dinner yesterday night! Thanks to my mum for teaching me the steps of cooking! lolx




My interest in cooking is growing !! =)

8 Mood Swing on "The Satisfaction of Cooking"

SuDDeN^WinTeR on October 7, 2008 at 1:31 PM said...

Yummie yummie ~~ xD

Malaria Max on October 7, 2008 at 7:10 PM said...

kickass. now u can cook for me too eh? =D

IvyL on October 7, 2008 at 11:04 PM said...

sudden winter: hehe~ =)

malaria max: sure. wait for another 100 years bah. XD

SuDDeN^WinTeR on October 7, 2008 at 11:55 PM said...

me too me too :D cook for me oso ~~

Mediocre Me-♪ on October 8, 2008 at 10:25 PM said...

sudden winter and malaria max, u guys should be jealous cause it so happened ivy cooked that meal for me too~ XD

IvyL on October 8, 2008 at 11:14 PM said...

sudden winter: haha, see first la =P

mediocre me: hahaha, u're so lucky eh =P XD

SuDDeN^WinTeR on October 9, 2008 at 12:50 AM said...

yalo aih..
if ixora don hav restriction for male i sure break in 1 lol =D

IvyL on October 9, 2008 at 10:36 PM said...

sudden winter: Aiks XD no need gua lol

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez