Friday, October 31, 2008

Birth of Tee Shirt Bucket




I've always been interested in designing, and recently, designing T-shirts. Thanks to Jo, she encouraged me to create my own website and joined DeviantART to take a step further in developing my interest. And thus, I've created my own T-Shirt blog, just to showcase my designs.

Please do drop by at TeeShirt Bucket and feel free to leave your comment there. Haha =)

edit: Tee Shirt Bucket is temporarily under construction!~ :)

6 Mood Swing on "Birth of Tee Shirt Bucket"

SuDDeN^WinTeR on October 31, 2008 at 2:27 AM said...

support support ^^

IvyL on October 31, 2008 at 3:02 PM said...

hehe thx ^^

levian on November 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM said...

following your interest is so cool !! ganbare !! :D

IvyL on November 1, 2008 at 2:12 PM said...

hey levian, thx!! i will do my best ^^

kang yong on November 1, 2008 at 3:39 PM said...

Wow.. Permission is denied =.=

IvyL on November 1, 2008 at 10:40 PM said...

haha sorry ya. forgot give notice XD temporarily close lol

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez