Thursday, October 30, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me


I've been tagged by Kang Yong to blog about 7 weird things about myself. Since I'm feeling bored anyway.....

Here are the rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1. I can't study while listening to music except classical music (If I want full concentration). I love to listen to SENS! =D

2. If I feel like sleeping while I'm still studying, I'll listen to Rock music to keep me awake. Otherwise I'll watch drama/anime as an alternative.

3. I like to browse internet when I'm studying.(Again, to keep me awake)

4. I can't stand People blasting their music loudly and thus, disturbing me. If they do, I'll blast mine even louder and I'll on the loudest Rock song I have ( My Chemical Romance rocks!). It's quite effective, really.

5. I'm a blur person. And my memory sucks. lolx.

6. I have a very poor sense of direction. So please don't ask me for directions.

7. I'm a banana, but I do know how to speak and understand basic Mandarin though.

The Lucky people:
1. Jo Anne
2. Maine
3. Wai Xin
4. Alven
5. Tze Shan
6. ...
7. ...

2 Mood Swing on "7 Weird Things About Me"

levian on November 1, 2008 at 9:24 AM said...

if you do know how to speak n understand basic mandarin, than i don't think you're a banana. it's just that you speaks more english than mandarin, that's all. isn't that correct ?? ;)

IvyL on November 1, 2008 at 2:15 PM said...

haha yea, i suppose so :)
just dunno how to read n write mandarin XD

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez