Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Template !


Changed my blog template again. Lolx. Though the previous template's design is nice but I don't like the narrow space given for the widgets. It's supposed to be a-3 column template but in the end, I've to changed it to 2-column instead 'cause it could not fit my "fat" widgets.


Spend days hunting for the perfect 3-column template which could fit my widgets, and I've finally found one from BTemplates. I think this website is perfect for Blogger users who also love Wordpress Themes (like me!). There are many nice Wordpress template designs here to choose from. Highly recommended ! ^^

2 Mood Swing on "New Template !"

levian on October 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM said...

i'm actually a fan of 2 columns template, but i'll say the new template fits you well too. ;)

IvyL on October 28, 2008 at 1:53 AM said...

haha thx :)BTemplates have great 2-column templates too. lolx

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez