Monday, October 13, 2008

Belajar...



The papers on my desk will be thrown away right after finals.

For the past 1 week my eyes have been glued to the laptop screen for almost 24/7. And I'm getting lesser sleep nowadays as my next paper draws nearer. Getting up as early as 7.30am and sleeping at 3am, damn this is pure torture. And I'm still left with 4 freaking papers.

I hate my exam timetable T.T

On a happier note, there's something to keep me sane during exam period






Watching Death Note !! ^^


4 Mood Swing on "Belajar..."

SuDDeN^WinTeR on October 13, 2008 at 11:53 PM said...

Belajar bersungguh sungguh ya :)

watch nota maut bersungguh sungguh also xD

kang yong on October 14, 2008 at 5:58 PM said...

omg.. finally saw the messy table.. Haha...

I left last paper on Thurs! lol~

christopher wong on October 15, 2008 at 12:57 PM said...

hi ivy, you life going? bz with exam? so long no keep in touch oledi lolz, still remember me? why you blog from a hospital room and using their wifi?

IvyL on October 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM said...

sudden winter : haha, ya XD
nota maut nice! ^^

ky: aiya, exam period ma, it's normal. haha.

oo so good lo.


admin: lol! Hi Chris!yea of course remember.how r u at cyber =)? yalo, exam period. lolx.

haha, actually was there to accompany my grandma n at the same time study for finals. but ended up blogging lol!

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez