Thursday, October 23, 2008

Outing With My Girl friends =D


Yay! It's gathering time again!! =D Hehe.. It has been ages since I had a gathering with them. Really miss them loads!! As usual our gathering is at City Square ( haha I know it's bored for u guys but sorry!) . Have made an appointment with them at lunch time. So Ye Pin, Maine and I have lunch together first at Summer, while waiting for Jing Ying to arrive.





This shop sells Japanese Rice burger. Kinda unique huh. Combine Japanese Onigiri + Western Burger, and you'll get this.


Haha, it taste not bad la. The price is reasonable too :)

After finishing our food, we began taking pics together until Jing Ying arrived. Then Ye Pin and I gave Jing Ying her belated-belated-belated Birthday present there. (3*belated coz it's 3 months late ). We have been so busy til we can't find time to meet up >.<''


she looks happy with her present ^^

Then we resume our photo taking session with Jing Ying =P


Ye pin and I :)


Jing and I :)

Haha, I love this pic.. Ye Pin's expression is so cute! XD





Besties :)

Because we couldn't take a proper group picture together and the place is too narrow there, we decided to camwhore in the toilet instead!! lolx. Luckily the toilet is very clean and new.


Maine and I :)


Jing and I again :)





Us
Abit of self-camwhoring..





me :)

It's been great meeting up with them again =) *hugz*

0 Mood Swing on "Outing With My Girl friends =D"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez