Sunday, November 16, 2008

Starbucks Study


JLPT exam is just 3 weeks away from now, and due to the freaking hot weather these days which drove away our mood to study, Jo and I decided to pack our laptops, books etc. and head over to Starbucks because there's air-con, fast Wi-fi access and nice comfy sofas to sleep on to study.



Ordered Green Tea Frappuccino. Let me clarify that I'm not a fan of Starbucks (cause to me is a waste of money) but green tea frappuccino has got me addicted, I think. Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino is indeed a Matcha Japanese green tea blended with milk and ice. ( highly recommended: do not add the whipped cream). I likey :)

Back to study mood. We were so serious in studying that Jo can't help but smile proudly to herself. Haha.

:)))))))))))

0 Mood Swing on "Starbucks Study"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez