Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...


**warning** this post contains excessive usage of foul words and unstable emotion.

Just found out something. Well, my patience has reach its limit. I think I have had enough of this. I do not wish to spend my remaining one and the half year in university feeling stressed up and angry over some immature bitch person. I've put up with this bitch person's actions long enough no matter how she treat me. Enough is enough. I want to leave mmu with happy memories, not bitter memories. It is not worth it!

SM . that bitch . Some people who really get me angry and want to make life harder should




"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, and forget about the ones who don't.."

6 Mood Swing on "..."

Malaria Max on November 12, 2008 at 1:42 AM said...

=0

IvyL on November 12, 2008 at 1:54 AM said...

O.O

kang yong on November 12, 2008 at 2:03 AM said...

OMG........

IvyL on November 12, 2008 at 10:43 AM said...

dun be shock, this is how i feel

Classico Pastry on November 12, 2008 at 2:07 PM said...

hey, tell her! Pick biatches of her own fucked up size... hehehe. Damn ouch for people to hear. There was one knocking on my door last year though. =P.

IvyL on November 12, 2008 at 3:36 PM said...

hahaha XD

yea, i will scold her if i have to.
lol, i see. there are so many bitches like her around.

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez