Sunday, November 23, 2008

Memories


Was doing my marketing tutorial just now but in the end I give up because I don't know what the hell am I writing. Why must some of the questions be so blardee crappy, like those "Internet" exercises? Make your resume accessible to millions of people. Consult asktheheadhunter.com or careerbuilder.com for help in writing your resume. See jobweb.com for ideas in planning your career. Get prepared for a job interview. Also, use the Web to determine what salary you can get in the city of your choice in the United States. " It looks "fun" alright, but only when you have nothing better to do. If it's not for tutorial being part of the coursework marks, I would not care about this crappy stuff =.=

On a happier note, I've received my old class photo from k5 via email. Brings back the good ol' memories of foundation days :)

I miss my foundation year :(


The IT students of PT03

There are only 5 girls in my group, but I do not understand why do we have to stand at the back of all the guys, which result in our faces being half-blocked by them. So not gentlemen at all. Hm.

~Time passes so fast...It has been two and a half years now..~

0 Mood Swing on "Memories"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez