Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oops...


I did something which makes me felt bad just now.

Before boarding the bus back to JB in the afternoon, I went to McD at central to buy take away as I've not had my lunch yet. So I thought of eating inside the bus. But this time, my seating is the double instead of the single seating. When I got on to the bus, a guy has already sat at the seat next to mine. So I just took my seat without really looking at him.
When I was just starting to eat, then I realized something.



He's reading a malay newspaper =__________='''



Aiks. I didn't realized a malay guy was sitting next to me. Felt so paiseh want to eat and drink while I was sitting beside him when I know that now is the puasa(fasting) month for them.

But I've no choice because I can't let my food gone to a waste. And besides, I was very hungry. So I faster gobble down my food and even eat with my face facing the window outside because I felt bad letting him seeing me eating.

Hmm. Really swttttt.

3 Mood Swing on "Oops..."

Malaria Max on September 13, 2008 at 3:09 AM said...

you're back again?!? D=

IvyL on September 14, 2008 at 12:01 AM said...

yala ..
what again..i seldom come back also

Classico Pastry on September 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM said...

haha..ur back????that's fast.

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez