Monday, September 1, 2008

Nothing in Particular.. xD


Aih.. the short Merdeka break is over
Time passes fast when you're having fun
Am going back to Malacca tomorrow
Really enjoyed my time with my family :)
Family shopping together
Have spend quite alot too :p
It feels that it's been a long time since I felt this way
The relaxing feeling....
away from the human conflicts and disagreements
Argh...I know this kind of things are unavoidable
So I'm gonna treat it as a lesson for me and face it
it would be useful for my future
to know what kind of people I have to face next time :)




3 Mood Swing on "Nothing in Particular.. xD"

Malaria Max on September 2, 2008 at 12:07 AM said...

I notice you highlight keywords in your sentences. Reminds me of studying text books. heh.

IvyL on September 2, 2008 at 11:23 PM said...

yaka.. lol.. new way of blogging lo

IvyL on September 2, 2008 at 11:24 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez