Friday, September 5, 2008

Chess Game


Recently I'm quite addicted to one pc game. Can't stop playing these few days. Kaka.. introducing *drum roll*



ChessMaster! xD

The reason why I started playing this is because I took Chess as my CoCu subject. But having no basic in chess and not understanding what the lecturer is talking about in class, I feel so lost. Then Jo introduced to me this pc game. It's really easier to understand after playing a few rounds of game in it. The graphic is nice too. And one of the best part of ChessMaster is this!


Cute 'rabbits' in the chess game! lolz. It's really cute and funny watching these rabbits hitting one another when they "eat" each other XD

The Queen rabbit hitting the rabbit sitting in the toilet-bowl (which supposed
to be the rook or "castle") with her handbag xD


So after 8 losses in a row, finally the game is draw by Stalemate
(means no one wins). Not bad for a beginner la XD

Conclusion: ChessMaster is great for people who wishes to learn chess in a fun way! :)

0 Mood Swing on "Chess Game"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez