Thursday, July 17, 2008

Special Thanks! ^^



for d gals...

for d guys...

Would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who helped me with the membership card printing and laminating til 1.40am =) : Sam Chu Chen, Jo Anne(5a.m), Seet Tik Sam, Joyce(Ye Pin), Yen Siang, Raymond, Lee Ying. Thanx alot! =D

It's seriously not an easy job printing out, cutting , laminating and cutting again 300 membership cards in one night. Furthermore I felt it is mostly my fault for doing things last minute and being not well prepared. Wasted 1 hour just for adjusting the card's size omg. Can't repeat the same mistake next time ! >_<

But I'm really happy with the design this time and glad I make the changes to it. Hehe..with a little help from Sam of course. lol.

The next project is designing blog header for JLS and JLS very own club t-shirt! (at last) ^^


3 Mood Swing on "Special Thanks! ^^"

JLS on July 24, 2008 at 1:41 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kang yong on July 24, 2008 at 1:56 AM said...

Haha.....
Really great membership card design from you! Next time you should ask me to help you do too.. Oh ya, I'm waiting the T-shirt design for our society. Finally we going to have it ler... haha...

IvyL on July 25, 2008 at 10:34 PM said...

haha thx =)

lol if u've any ideas/suggestions bout d design feel free to tell me

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez