Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pissed


First of all, I do not have a single damn clue on why you're showing me your black face but please, learn to control your fcking emotions instead of showing it to the whole world. If you can't fcking do it then just shut yourself in the room and don't come out! And yea, if I did anything wrong or offend you in any way, do tell me. Do not EVER show me your black face and storm off when I asked you what happened. FYI, I've my own feelings too damn it. I've put up with you in the past for the sake of friendship no matter how badly you treated me but that doesn't mean my patience does not have its limit. You've called me childish in the past, but have you ever thought about what you are doing now and the way you treat people by giving silent treatment/ignoring/black face when you're unhappy is how an immature person will act?? What right do you have to say me when you can't even handle your own emotions properly?? wtf

0 Mood Swing on "pissed"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez