Saturday, July 5, 2008

SE Z610i =)


Have been crazy about this phone lately =D


Its the Sony Ericsson Z610i, from the Z series!
Yea, it's not the latest coolest model from Sony Ericsson but I just fell in love with this phone the moment I saw it XD. Just love the design of this phone! ^^

love the pink and black colour! ^^

As you can see, it's more of a "ladies" phone because of its sleek design and the mirror-effect it gives off. Plus the buttons on the keypad is really smooth and flat, which is really important to me 'cause I cant stand small, hard button keypad as I SMS most of the time. The other special features of this phone are built-in 2.0 Megapixel camera, media player and a 3G phone. (but to me this 3G feature is kinda useless as I don't use it.)

Hee.. Hopefully can save enough money to buy it. Cant wait to get my hands on it! XD

0 Mood Swing on "SE Z610i =)"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez