Friday, December 12, 2008

Night Out


Recently, midterms, assignments and presentations are seriously stressing me out. So after ERP exam yesterday, went out for a midnight movie at Dataran just to chill out and release stressss. Planned to watch Twilight bacause I'm very curious to know why almost every girl I know are crazy over a vampire called Edward Cullen. Aih but sadly the latest available time is only until 7pm. So we watched this.



Two reasons why: 1. I love watching movies with great special effects in cinema. 2. Keanu Reeves!! <3

Overall the movie is ok la. Summary, alien takes human form, comes down to earth to warn humans about the world is gonna be destroyed, but realizes his mistake when he sees humans are not so bad after all, then sacrifice himself to save the human race. weee.


posing for me camera XD

While walking back to the car, I saw these 2 very adorable kittens sitting at the steps in front of Dataran and couldn't resist taking a pic of them XD.

*****


PS. Anyway here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to my dear sis!! =D
yes I know we don't look alike.

2 Mood Swing on "Night Out"

み莉 on January 4, 2009 at 8:53 AM said...

hi,i was googling for some pictures when i happen to bump into ur blog...nice piece of artwork here...keep it up! :)

cheers!

note: those cats r darlings!

IvyL on January 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

hey there :)

hahah..icic. thx for ur comment ya :)
yea, they're very cute kittens. hehehe :)

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez