Monday, December 8, 2008

Events



Hi, I'm Max Phuan! :)

Went to KL for the weekend to sit for JLPT at UPM and at the same time stayed at Jo's house in Klang. Jo's parents are very kind to let me stay over at their house these few days. Thanks alot mr and mrs Phuan :)

On Saturday, followed Jo and her dad to an education fair at PWTC cause she wants to enquire about furthering her studies in Japan. Not wanting to be left home alone, I tagged along with them xD


Looking at the directory first is a smart thing to do



people mountain people sea (direct translation from chinese proverb)




The japan embassy booth. Kinda sad looking.


A local private university double-storey booth.
Very attractive . lolx.

On Sunday, Jo's parents fetched us to UPM to sit for the JLPT exam. Different levels will be held at different venues. Since I'm sitting for level four this year, my exam was held at the engineering faculty and Jo's level 2 exam was held at the medicine faculty.


The level four students


studying and admiring the scenery



You can see kids and adults, malaysians and ang mohs, students and housewives, mothers and daughters, all sitting for the same exam.

This is my first time sitting for the exam and I think I can more or less expect to fail the paper already. Haha. Thanks to my lack-of-discipline self-studying a few days before the exam and my hectic university schedule during this short sem. Oh well.. it's a good experience anyway :)



But what impress me about UPM the most is their campus is damn H-U-G-E. To travel IN the campus, it is compulsory to have a car or motorcycle, or you will die walking inside. The distance is too great between each faculty. To travel from engineering to medicine faculty, the distance is at least 10 km. They also have new faculty buildings, 5 football fields, a huge mosque, a hindu temple, a chinese cemetery O.O, Highways o.O, huge gardens and nice lakes , all in the campus itself! All these made me realize how pathetic small MMU Melaka campus is. and how much it sucks compared to other uni Kns.

Anyways before I end this post I would like to take this opportunity to wish one of my best buddy, Maine



Happy 20th Birthday !!!
Stay Pretty..Hehe ^^

0 Mood Swing on "Events"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez