Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gossip Girl!




I have watched finish Gossip Girl S01 at last! took around two months to finish watching the whole season, since sem break =X . No it's not that the drama is boring or anything, in fact I heart GG ^^, but at the same time I was watching 1 anime and 1 jap drama so that is why it took me so long to finish it. lolx .

So now I'm in Season 2. Yay. But I'm stuck at ep04 =( coz someone won't give me the rest of it unless I finish my assignment. Mean :(







my favorite characters in this drama: Blair and Chuck Bass !! :) they look so cute together. hehe. Another favorite couple is Serena and Dan :) I also enjoy looking at the different sense of fashion in each of them, especially Blair and Serena. It certainly reflects their personalities, the way they dress. I likey :)





And I kinda crazy bout Chuck Bass now. Not the looks. But he's an interesting guy and love the way he talks. Got style wei XD


You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

0 Mood Swing on "Gossip Girl!"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez