Thursday, May 28, 2009

Woot~!


During the past week have been a very hectic week for me. Exams have been continuous with just a little break in between (18,19,22,23,25,27th). Seriously deprived of my sleep and rest @.@ like my workers in Restaurant City.



"NEED FOOD OR REST!"

Thankfully now my exam is over! ^^ Woooot! But only get to rest a few days before officially starting my internship training on 1st June at PJ. Aih sad case. Too fast la >.<

Guess won't be updating my blog that often now (which is already rare now). But will try to update about my internship if I have the internet connection. Stay tune! xD

Ps. Currently addicted to Restaurant City on Facebook. This game is pretty addictive once you get started on it ^^




Pss. Will be missing home sweet home and Momoe :(

1 Mood Swing on "Woot~!"

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez