Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Updates




I'm bored, so I feel like blogging to kill time, but I don't know what to blog about. So I decided to blog on random updates about my life!

Haha. I know it is lame -.- . But whatever :D

The Lame Updates:
1. I have just turned down a job interview with a company which I'm interested in. My first choice in fact. (hint: a company which is very famous among bloggers like me, which you can find it in my blog too xD) cause I'm not interested in the job requirements offered. I was really in a dilemma in choosing between a good company which I like and my interest in learning the skills which I want to learn throughout my internship period. So yea, hope I won't regret my decision =)

2. I want to learn more new languages! But not human language, is web programming language :p Like Flash, Macromedia, PHP, HTML, etc. cause I'm interested in web design and development :D . (Yay.. finally I found what I'm interested in IT xD)

3. I have just received a strange phone call this afternoon from Law Society regarding the bantings of JPW event at CLC Concourse . But the funny thing is I'm no longer with that club, so I wonder why did they call me and who gave them my contact and name -.- Hmmm weird.

4. I need to download more new songs ! Especially English and Japanese songs. I don't really fancy Mandarin songs, no offence. I keep listening to the same songs over and over again -.- lol.

5. I'm still addicted to Pet Society, and a new app Guess the Sketch :)

6. Getting bored with Friendster and using more of Facebook! I'm sure almost everyone thinks this way too now..;)

7. This sem I have a very tough assignment, which I have mention in previous post. Honestly, til now I'm still freakingquite blur on what and how are we suppose to develop the system from scratch. Worry mode ON.

8. I'm into long baby-doll-spaghetti-strap-flaring type of blouse recently xD. And I love Padini blouses very much..! They're so casual yet pretty&feminine at the same time :)




9. Momoe..! a 2 month plus female miniature schnauzer pup. Very cute but loves to bite people -.-


10. It's **:** am now! Sleeeeep! Zzzzzzz..

0 Mood Swing on "Random Updates"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez