Friday, August 22, 2008

Phone Issues


Just had a phone conversation with my mum just now. We were happily chatting about streamyx when suddenly I brought up the topic of handphones.

Me: Mummy, I think I need to change my phone edi. Having some problem again.
Mum: (tone changes) What happen to your phone?
Me: Dunno. When the phone rings, it will come out some weird sound like some squeaking noise. Even silent mode it's lidat.
Mum: Send to phone shop for repair la
Me: Harr.. dunwan la. It's time to buy a new phone edi la. I've been using this phone for 4 years, it's time to change.
Mum: Then how much is the new phone?
Me: Not expensive. Around RM600 plus can get already.
Mum: Huh? So expensive? No need so expensive wan la. Handphone nowadays RM100-RM200 plus can get d. Come back home only say la.
Me: ...............
Me: I'm using my own money and buy. Maybe just need you to subsidise abit.
Mum: Come back home only say.

T_________________T

Whatever la. Have made up my mind to follow my own decision. Wakaka.

2 Mood Swing on "Phone Issues"

Anonymous said...

lucky for me, as long it's my own $$ I can do whatever I want. My parents let me make my own decision most of the time

IvyL on August 22, 2008 at 11:12 PM said...

hmm, tats good :) . i guess have many different kinds of parent gua. lol

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez