Friday, August 22, 2008

CyberP Week


From 18/8 - 21/8, we had our CyberP Carnival at President Square. Really took up alot of our time for this 1 credit hour subject. Skipped alot of classes too. Especially on Tuesday, having 2 exams and yet have to do duty whole day. In the end can't finish studying. Haiz. But I take the responsibility for it la. Well, all in all, it was a fun experience doing business in university :) But I doubt it will this easy in the real working world.

*Thanks to Eng Soon for the pictures. lol.


The event


Our stall

sobz.. kena rain edi :(


lol the only one of a kind xD

Presenting the food:


sausages, herbal tea eggs, and curry ballss. yummy!




5 Mood Swing on "CyberP Week"

Anonymous said...

hey..ur signboard looks like Mcd punye signboard....i mean at the top one lo..very creative concept;)

Anonymous said...

Your new theme looks nice. I like it..;X

Those "hawtdawgs" very tempting.. yumm

IvyL on August 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM said...

britney spears: thx erm..britney ;)

zor zor: hehe thx! I like it too xD
yup, ur camera takes good pics.lol.

Anonymous said...

If not I will regret for spending my $$ on the cam. I sacrifice phone for cam, hahaha...

another reason is because I'm a good photographer lolz... *self praise*

IvyL on August 29, 2008 at 11:28 PM said...

ooo icic.. then i tink is worth it lo :p lol.

hahaha yalor memang. kaka xD

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez