Saturday, April 12, 2008

1st Post :)


Finally..! I've found time to create a new blog after my previous blog(s) died from negligence due to either I'm too lazy to update or too busy with exams/ assignments/ reading other peoples' blogs. Yea, excuses laa =P ( am I considered a slacker here? hmm..). But frankly, I've been motivated by my friends' sudden semangat to blog, so here I am, entering into the world of blogging :D lol.

I've no idea how to start my 1st post, so I guess I'll just update what is happening in my life here :)

Firstly, my latest event, Career and Entrepreneurship Fair 2008 has just ended on Thursday.



usherers: Ting, Pui San, Ivy, Jo Anne


Overall, I would say I had fun being a committee for this event, because at first I thought I'll be bored to death (serious event u know..dun play play).The most exciting part has to be Lucky Draw of course. Though i'm from the publicity division(which i did not help out much besides distributing coupons to friends n classmates ==''), I also help out at opening ceremony division ( being the usherer for VIP) and receptionist for PR division. oh, n I forgot to mention usherer for lucky draw too ==''(yea, standing infront like an idiot giving out prizes). But I had to admit all these are great experiences for me and I get to know more people from here plus getting freebies from different company booths :D. People that I dun really know well or talk much last time,because of this event, I get to know them better. In the future, I really should participate more in events like this :). (upcoming is OC .. that is if i get through the interview)

Other then event, I'm busy because of midterm too of course. Totally screwed Data Struct coz didnt study at all ==. Now rushing for Ethics assignment like crazy, which to be hand in by mon.

ps. something happen which have been confusing me lately. Sometimes, I'm just plain blur to matters like this and do not know how to react to situations @_@
pss. cant wait for committee's lucky draw. 2 ipod nano 8gb to be won wei~!! :D

Current Mood: Bored ==

2 Mood Swing on "1st Post :)"

kang yong on April 12, 2008 at 1:09 PM said...

omg.. i ingat only 1 ipod nano to give up to committee?

IvyL on April 12, 2008 at 2:08 PM said...

haha, i oso juz heard of the news only, not so sure.. coz of what happen to that "incident" tat day.

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez