Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Again


I'm supposed to be studying for my finals now but I can't seem to concentrate again =.=''. I'm having 2 papers on the 9th and the worst part is that have not even started studying for both subjects. omg what is happening to me la?? Really in a Holiday mood+ CNY mood now instead of Finals mood xD


Just now when I was checking my blog, I noticed something which caught me by surprised.



My google pagerank went up from 2 to 4!! =D , O_O

Haha, was not expecting that. For those who don't know wth I'm talking about, " PageRank is Google's way of deciding a page's importance. It matters because it is one of the factors that determines a page's ranking in the search results. It isn't the only factor that Google uses to rank pages, but it is an important one. " Source taken from here :)

This means I can make more money from PPP!!

xD

Nah, just kidding. Kays, back to my lecture slides.



6 Mood Swing on "Random Again"

Anonymous said...

Wow, you bloggy is PR4.

I never check my Page Rank for sometime ady. If not mistaken, last time was 3...

kang yong on January 7, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

jealous lo.. PR4..

IvyL on January 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM said...

Law: yea :) was not expecting it. hehe icic. google updated PR edi, so go check la! lolx

ky: u can do it too! ganbatte!

addyforest on January 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

Wow! that's amazing. Wish I could reach PR$ too someday.

VHanded Cheepeng on January 17, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

!!!!!!!!!!! PR4!!!!!!!!!!

I still stuck at PR2...

IvyL on January 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

addy: thx! all the best :)
vhanded: u also can do it wan......=)

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez