Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Photo Manipulation and Colouring


I found a rather interesting photoshop tutorial at Deviantart recently. It is called photo manipulation or photomanip for short. So today I spend the whole afternoon and night (well, not exactly whole..before and after classes, and after dinner) editing and doing trial and error on my model's picture, Ye Pin@Joyce which I "stole" from her friendster account hehe

The Original Picture



After...


sketch-drawing look..i likey :D

**click for larger view

not as nice as the original tutorial, but this is one of the best result I can produce. lolx.

vintage-look

Special thanks to Ye Pin for being my model for this tutorial :)
Credits to Nocturnal-Devil and Cutspring from Deviantart for the wonderful and interesting tutorials :)

ps. I'm addicted to photoshop now =X

2 Mood Swing on "Photo Manipulation and Colouring"

kang yong on November 26, 2008 at 2:58 AM said...

she has become your experimental mouse... lol~!

IvyL on November 26, 2008 at 11:26 AM said...

=.= its called model la

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez