Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Q&A Session Time!


Have been tagged by Kang Yong.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people 3 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
currently,my future,training and studies. And also dealing with unreasonable people.

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Designing, blogging and improving my photoshop skills.

3. What is the motto of your life??
err dun have. I will forget them easily.

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
Haha. Read my blog and you'll know. But it varies from how close I am to that person, and whether is he/she is worth to be called a friend.

5. What is the most important thing to you?
My family, God and people who are close to me.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Of course not! Money is everything to survive in this harsh world.

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
what kind? physical pain of course yes la. emotional pain it depends.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
hmm.. shopping? going back hometown? studying for JLPT ?

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Dun think so.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
Err.. good ah? He's friendly, helpful and a good friend. Haha.

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Studies, JLPT, designing, aerobic, earning money through blogging XD

12. Do you think friendship important than loveship?
Both are equally important to me.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salmon? Sashimi if possible. Healthy and my favourite =D

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy is better. What's the point of being rich but you're not happy.

15. What is the most expensive present you give before?
Bought a bag for someone's birthday recently. lolx.

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Erm.. hopefully I'll have a good and stable career by then, hopefully in Singapore. lolx

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I appreciate what God has given me now :)

18. Do you consider yourself as selfish? Give evidence.
Yes I have. I've always acted without thinking sometimes, and my actions may hurt someone when I'm not aware of it. No need evidence la.

19. What do you hope to change in yourself to be a better person?
Quite a lot. My laziness, hot temper, lack of patience and shyness.

Lucky people:
1. Jo
2. Sam
3. Maine

0 Mood Swing on "It's Q&A Session Time!"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez