Saturday, November 8, 2008

Of Cooking and Design


Cooked stir fried noodles for lunch today for myself and Grandpa. Got sick of eating outside food, so my mum gave me instructions the night before, and I just followed XD. My first attempt :)




stir fried noodle + veggie + burnt
sausages.. yumm ^^


Grandpa complained it is too dry >.<'' . Yea, I admit it too that I didn't add enough water. But I'm glad that I'm learning how to cook more and more dishes as time goes by :)

Oh, by the way, I've just learn a new "skill" on how to create Web 2.0 Logo using Photoshop.


web 2.0 logos

This is my first experiment XD. I created a simple logo for my blog. Haha. Looks fugly.

:)

2 Mood Swing on "Of Cooking and Design"

kang yong on November 8, 2008 at 2:57 AM said...

eh, no one cook at home? Outside food is not healthy. You should learn to cook when nobody at home! Aiks.. burned sausage should put aside. If a human eat too much of burnt food, it might lead to cancer... LOL.

What's web 2.0 logo?

IvyL on November 10, 2008 at 10:30 PM said...

aiks since when u become an "uncle"? haha XD

yala, i cook when i'm alone at home ma. Accidentally cook too long thats y.v

web 2.0 ah.. go google it. lolx.

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez