Saturday, May 2, 2009

Movie Outing2


Town was very jam due to Labour Day and the car broke down halfway. Luckily there was a mechanic at the right place and the right time. The original plan of shopping at DP and MP didn't went as planned, but we did go to Jonker instead and have dinner at a small but cozy restaurant(can't remember the name, but they're famous for their 13 states malaysia coffee :p). Oh, and I found out that the streets along Jonker has many interesting shops and museums. Should pay there a visit one day before I grad. lol!

B U T most importantly, we still get to watch X Men Origins Wolverine movie even though the day didn't turn out so well :D



I think this is one of the best movie I have ever watch in 2009 (so far). Love the special effects <3 style="font-style: italic;">yeng! xD


*drools*

ps. another month til my internship. wonder how is it gonna be like.. hmmm~

1 Mood Swing on "Movie Outing2"

iCalvyn.com on May 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

i watch this movie, very nice, I like it

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez