Thursday, March 12, 2009

Charm Bracelets



(very pretty Charm bracelet from Esprit. but freaking exp :(
)
My latest craze now is
Charm Bracelet !! =D

Even ordered from online and it will arrive tomorrow! =)



But I feel that making my own charm bracelet is even better than buying from elsewhere
Firstly, you can customized the bracelet in whichever way you want
and secondly, it definitely much cheaper and you can save cost!
Besides that, it is FUN! Cause I have always love art and craft lol.
So Jo and I planned to start a mini project of making charm bracelets :)
But first, we have to learn to make them of course
We have done some research on the materials and tools needed
So hopefully this mini project of ours will be a success
Then we can make a business out of this lol xD
Will post up pics here when it is done :)


0 Mood Swing on "Charm Bracelets"

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez