Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Sims 2


Recently I've started playing Sims 2



and I've also installed the expansion pack, Sims 2 University life and Night Life! XD



Guess I'm quite outdated. Lolx. Such a popular game and yet now I've only started playing it. Have wanted to play this game since ages ago but I'm too lazy to buy and install the game.

This is the first ever Sim house I built :)


Ground floor



First Floor

Not very nice but still, I'm happy with it! :D







************

I'm so sick of you, you power-hungry, fcuking bitch!

2 Mood Swing on "The Sims 2"

Malaria Max on September 12, 2008 at 7:23 AM said...

playing this game is like taking drugs.

IvyL on September 12, 2008 at 11:28 PM said...

yup i know XD

 

.: MoRn!ng:MoOd :. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez